Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to get the best Mud Flap Set for the price for my new Corolla.

Any suggestions where to get them OEM or otherwise. They seem to be easy to install.. My car is Silver.

Thanks!

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,781 Posts
Wanted to get the best Mud Flap Set for the price for my new Corolla.

Any suggestions where to get them OEM or otherwise. They seem to be easy to install.. My car is Silver.

Thanks!
Any dealer or search eBay. ;)

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Hmmm what do you guys think about mud flaps with the Xrs/S ground effects?

·
Neles
2009 Corolla S
214 Posts

i actually checked out his car on cardomain and i must say those painted mud flaps look pretty sexy. Not really a fan of mudflaps at all but this looks like a good mod. I think the size of his rims makes it look even nicer.

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,781 Posts

I like that look a lot but I haven't found any mud flaps made for the S/XRS. Did he mod another mud flap or find one for the Corolla S/XRS? Toyota only makes them for the CE/LE/XLE. I don't understand why as they made mud flaps for my 07 Matrix XR with the body kit.

·
Lowdown Lowlife
09 Corolla LE MGM
8,948 Posts
I will (eventually) get some of these, if i have a body kit by then or not and just mod them as needed.

I've found a bunch on eBay from el-cheap-o's to dealerships

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the suggestions. I found an OEM set on Ebay for $60 shipped. Not sure if it's a good price compared to the Dealer but I was reading the instructions and it seems we have to Drill holes ( argh! ) to install it, not something I'm comfortable in doing yet ( car is a week old).

·
Lowdown Lowlife
09 Corolla LE MGM
8,948 Posts
3M Molding Tape FTW! It's held on my Eyelids, Roof Spoiler and Lip Spoiler with no problems. As long as it gets a good, clean contact, should be fine!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
3M Molding Tape FTW! It's held on my Eyelids, Roof Spoiler and Lip Spoiler with no problems. As long as it gets a good, clean contact, should be fine!

Thanks for the suggestion! I might just do it that way. BTW, cool car you have there and the funny/tragic part is that I got rear-ended the same way last month. My Prizm looked just like your smashed car. Did you get your 09 new? Hope you're alright..Me, not so much.

·
Lowdown Lowlife
09 Corolla LE MGM
8,948 Posts
thanks, yeah. they were shocked when i had minor injuries with that massive truck towing two full vans smashing into me at highway speeds while i was stopped.

no, got mine used, but for $14k OTD and put $5k down, saved me a lot of money... which i put back into the car :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
thanks, yeah. they were shocked when i had minor injuries with that massive truck towing two full vans smashing into me at highway speeds while i was stopped.

no, got mine used, but for $14k OTD and put $5k down, saved me a lot of money... which i put back into the car :D

Wow! Hope they had Insurance and you got a fat settlement for your injuries and pain. I got hit by a completely drugged 4 time DUI AH. I'm going thru treatment for a messed up knee and whiplash bulging/compressed discs. Got mine new just like the Prizm I had.. These are great cars and will last!

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,781 Posts
I will (eventually) get some of these, if i have a body kit by then or not and just mod them as needed.

I've found a bunch on eBay from el-cheap-o's to dealerships
Greg, have you found any made for the S/XRS? I've looked but only found universal ones. :headbang: I had ordered one set that wasn't even close to fitting, I sent it back. :facepalm:

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Greg, have you found any made for the S/XRS? I've looked but only found universal ones. :headbang: I had ordered one set that wasn't even close to fitting, I sent it back. :facepalm:
I'm wondering where the guy bought his from that Xrs I posted? :confused:

I'll leave and comment on his CarDomain and hope he responds :rolleyes:

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,781 Posts
I'm wondering where the guy bought his from that Xrs I posted? :confused:

I'll leave and comment on his CarDomain and hope he responds :rolleyes:
That would be great. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
^^^^

I would be interested in the mudflaps only if they can be color matched to the car. I think the black ones are the "rubber" material right?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts