Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The radiator fan stays on, the door locks stays open even when locked, they open right up, the AC blower stays on, and parking lights stay on this all happens when key is turned off. I changed ECM (used), ignition switch and radiator fan switch and still have the same. Pleas help...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone know where I can get a 2010 Corolla Electrical Manual for cheap? I found 1 used online for $59. Thanks for ideas, car only has 45k miles.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Get your 2-days from Toyota TIS (google it) and check your grounds first as recommended. If all of those components are on, it can be assumed they may be one the same circuit (which I sorta doubt) so it may be possible maybe a whole bunch of wires got melted together? Hard to say without electrical diagnosis.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not a flood car, but I ordered a used Electrical Manual for $15 from EBay. Will get it next week. I did find a drawing that showed 3 relays that work off the ignition switch. Will locate when manual comes in. Ign1, ign2 and ign3

·
Registered
10 Posts
The radiator fan stays on, the door locks stays open even when locked, they open right up, the AC blower stays on, and parking lights stay on this all happens when key is turned off. I changed ECM (used), ignition switch and radiator fan switch and still have the same. Pleas help...
Check into the "fuse Link", google.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 2010 literally did the exact same thing. For me power was backfeeding through the ecu-b fuse.

It turned out to be the steering angle sensor behind the wheel, never threw a code and everything worked but it must have shorted internally. You can test it by unplugging the sensor while the car is off and seeing if everything is still powered.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Close, it was the steering sensor 89245-02050. Once unplugged everything works properly. The only problem it costs $315.00. Found one in Lebanon for $70 but don’t trust the company Ototroniks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's the part it was on mine, I paid I think 140ish on rockauto.

It was a thirty minute fix that took hours of checking wires and probing but it works great now. Didn't even throw a code after fixing it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts