Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, first timer here. I've got a 2010 AWD base model Matrix (no badging other than the AWD on the hatch), that I'm looking to get some rims for my winter tires. I've had a bit of a headache figuring out which rims I actually need. According to my local Toyota shop, there was a period in and around 2010 where they had both 5x100 and 5x114.3 bolt patterns. I learned this after assuming everything was standard and having to return the set of 5x100s I bought from Costco. That being said, they were able to tell me the following info 16x6.5 and 5x114.3. They could not, however, confirm my center bore without physically measuring.

So, my question is, is there anyone aware of this variability in bolt pattern for a Matrix of this vintage? And also is anyone able to help me pinpoint the complete specs of the rims I should be on the lookout for?

Thanks in advance for any help able to be provided.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Corolla XRS
5,870 Posts
Here you go. The center bore is 60.1mm based on these charts. Only specifies based on 1.8 and 2.4 liter engines. I didn't see anything to indicate trims.

·
Diehard Rams Fan
20,601 Posts
Hey folks, first timer here. I've got a 2010 AWD base model Matrix (no badging other than the AWD on the hatch), that I'm looking to get some rims for my winter tires. I've had a bit of a headache figuring out which rims I actually need. According to my local Toyota shop, there was a period in and around 2010 where they had both 5x100 and 5x114.3 bolt patterns. I learned this after assuming everything was standard and having to return the set of 5x100s I bought from Costco. That being said, they were able to tell me the following info 16x6.5 and 5x114.3. They could not, however, confirm my center bore without physically measuring.

So, my question is, is there anyone aware of this variability in bolt pattern for a Matrix of this vintage? And also is anyone able to help me pinpoint the complete specs of the rims I should be on the lookout for?

Thanks in advance for any help able to be provided.
From what I remember the AWD S/XRS had the 2.4L engine and the bolt pattern was 5x114.3 while the base Matrix was FWD only with the 1.8L engine and the bolt pattern was 5x100mm. What engine do you have in your Matrix? In the worse case just measure the bolt pattern of the wheels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts