Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Not-So-New TN User
2007 Toyota Camry SE
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm up in CT for work... and as I was leaving the hotel, a 2010 rolls in... took a couple snaps with my phone

It's a V6 w/o bluetooth, cloth... so basically a base SE

Looks really good in person, the side grilles are shaped modena-ish

·
Registered
09 Camry SE V6
1,574 Posts
their nice...but i dunno i like the 09 se grill a little better and the headlights on the 09 better too

·
Registered
25 Posts
thanks for the pics. do you remember what color the cloth seats were?

or are all cloth seats in SE camrys black?

i love the streamlined cat-like headlights.

·
2015 Corolla S Premium
1,246 Posts
Ick. :bleh:

I suppose the tails are red LED brake/tail lights, with the upper part being red non-LED turn signals. Just perfectly awful compared to amber turn signals. Make it all LED, make the turn signals amber, or go home.

And I hate the headlights even more. I can't even believe that anyone would prefer that mash-up to the three same-sized round elements per cluster Gen 6 lights.

Man, "no thanks at all."

·
"Everyone Lies"
camry 5gen
2,033 Posts
nice spy pics!

its alright
nothing specialz

·
Not-So-New TN User
2007 Toyota Camry SE
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ick. :bleh:

I suppose the tails are red LED brake/tail lights, with the upper part being red non-LED turn signals. Just perfectly awful compared to amber turn signals. Make it all LED, make the turn signals amber, or go home.

And I hate the headlights even more. I can't even believe that anyone would prefer that mash-up to the three same-sized round elements per cluster Gen 6 lights.

Man, "no thanks at all."
Yes the turn signals are red. I was surprised as well... it's a Toyota first

·
=]
nasa space shuttle
3,690 Posts
hm Id still take the gen6>the 6.5. The only thing I like on the gen 6.5 is the new 2.5 engine and the 5 spoke rims. Headlights and tails look kinda weird. The grille looks decent though.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
All 2010 SE's come with dual exhaust?!?!

Shit!!! Fawwkkk!!! Damn it!!! Damn it!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Arrggghhh!!!!! GRRRRR!!!! :headbang:

·
Not-So-New TN User
2007 Toyota Camry SE
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
How could you tell it was a V6? All 2010 SE's come with dual exhaust
WTF they do? well there's goes my sleeper look

Why is toyota making it more and more difficult to distinguish between a V6 and an I4... they're exactly identical now... even the shifter is the same now cuz of the 6-speed... is the dash changed as well from 140mph to 160?

1 - 20 of 219 Posts