Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Canadian site Toyota.ca say that fog lights are standards on all TCH (see link below - Exterior tab) but the Canadian brochules doesn't mention anything about standard fog lights.

http://www.toyota.ca/cgi-bin/WebObj...e.Vehicles.Go.Camry.Features&language=english

I see a 2010 TCH at a dealer without fog lights and the salesman said he doesn't think it comes with fog lights. Should I call Toyota Canada and find out? Should I demand fog lights?

·
Registered
2018 AVALON LIMITED HYBRID
482 Posts
Demand

Canadian site Toyota.ca say that fog lights are standards on all TCH (see link below - Exterior tab) but the Canadian brochules doesn't mention anything about standard fog lights.

http://www.toyota.ca/cgi-bin/WebObj...e.Vehicles.Go.Camry.Features&language=english

I see a 2010 TCH at a dealer without fog lights and the salesman said he doesn't think it comes with fog lights. Should I call Toyota Canada and find out? Should I demand fog lights?

I live in the US but you are correct that the OFFICIAL site says fog lights are standard so DEMAND them from the Toyota Representative that serves the dealership.....

·
TN Member
Prius
5,460 Posts

They should be as far as I know. The 2010 has a different front bumper and grille.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Fog Lights

Maybe it was a 2009 Model?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mistake on their website

Maybe it was a 2009 Model?
The car I saw was surely a 2010. I think Toyota Canada got it wrong on their website. I now learn that 2010 Camry Hybrid with leather and Navigation have fog lamps. But on their website fog lamps are standards on all hybrids.

When I shopped for the car, they did not have brochures at the dealership and I was referred to the website. All this time I thought the car come with fog lamps and that was the impression I had when I signed the purchase agreement.

They probably show me the fine prints and disclaimers and call it a typo.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Fog Lights

The car I saw was surely a 2010. I think Toyota Canada got it wrong on their website. I now learn that 2010 Camry Hybrid with leather and Navigation have fog lamps. But on their website fog lamps are standards on all hybrids.

When I shopped for the car, they did not have brochures at the dealership and I was referred to the website. All this time I thought the car come with fog lamps and that was the impression I had when I signed the purchase agreement.

They probably show me the fine prints and disclaimers and call it a typo.

First I would print off the page with the fog lights listed and take it to the area rep. False Advertising? Worth a try!

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
First I would print off the page with the fog lights listed and take it to the area rep. False Advertising? Worth a try!
Just a drunk Canadian Toyota web clerk's mistake..................

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.