Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Are you a little deviant?
2008 Scion xD
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came in at 7:30 this morning to find a nice surprise sitting outside my office window :D :D

I think that makes this the official first one in NE!!!

Its number 68 of 2000 too!!

·
2,723 Posts
Whats your opinion on the color? I haven't seen our's yet.
I'm a fan of the pictures but the ones you took look different yet then the 5 other pictures i've seen all with a little different hue.

Is that # 68? I wish we'd get a low # like that.

·
2008 Scion xD
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was hating on it a bit when I heard purple would be the RS color... Till I saw it in person, the color is amazing and works extremely well with the design. I give Scion a thumbs up for this color.

·
2008 Scion xD
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
2,723 Posts
I just heard we had to trade our allocation of them to get a bunch of b's for a fleet. We may or may not get one of these.....:(

·
2008 Scion xD
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^^ thats too bad, it is truly a car you need to see in person, the pictures do it no justice at all

·
2008 Scion xD
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^^ LOL, The tC gets alloys

·
2,723 Posts
xB's have always recieved steelies for the RS models.
tC's get alloys no matter what, with of course the exception of the base tC that was stripped.

·
FMVSS 108 FTW
1995 Previa All-Trac
770 Posts
xB's have always recieved steelies for the RS models.
That, we all know. What we don't know is: Why?
The "limited edition wheel covers" are somewhat of an insult. Sure, it would add to the price of the car to have decent wheels, but isn't the Release Series supposed to be about being beyond a normal car? It seems that with every RSxB, there's always a blog discussing how lame the wheel covers are, and that they should have gone with alloys.

·
2,723 Posts
But if you go with Alloy's There will always be a discussion of how someone paid too much for a set of alloys they really don't like and are just going to get rid of anyway. If you really want alloys, get them before you buy the car and finance them into the price before you sign the papers. Thats what most people do. If you say "That makes the payment too high," Then what do you think factory alloys are going to do?

Plus, I like having my steelies for winter anyways.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts