Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
black and blue
09 Corolla XRS
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was looking through the toyota website and noticed that you cant build a 2010 corolla XRS anyone know y.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
was looking through the toyota website and noticed that you cant build a 2010 corolla XRS anyone know y.
i just checked on toyota canada website...yes you can build a 2010 xrs...comes out to about $25084 CND.

·
black and blue
09 Corolla XRS
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what about the US

·
Banned
241 Posts
Might not be available in your Zip Code. I can put in a zip code in California and get the option to build an XRS, but when putting in my zip code in Idaho, I don't have the option to. Might not be available in all area's yet

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
my guess is there is something wrong with the US toyota website. or they havent updated yet their build your own car features on the web.

·
black and blue
09 Corolla XRS
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Might not be available in your Zip Code. I can put in a zip code in California and get the option to build an XRS, but when putting in my zip code in Idaho, I don't have the option to. Might not be available in all area's yet
that makes sense what zip did u enter in California

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
that makes sense what zip did u enter in California

i also visited toyota.com earlier. i put the zip code of my parents in hollywood which is 90028 but i cannot build an XRS. i also put the zip code 91204 which is in glendale, california (not far from hollywood) nearest to the glendale toyota dealer but still i cannot build an XRS.

what zip code did u input?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts