Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a factory set of OE Camry 17" SE Wheels. These are the new 5 spoke versions of the SE wheels not the 6 spoke. Tires have about 2200 miles on them. We opted for some 20" wheels so I need to sell since I have no room to store. SENSORS are not included. I am asking $750.00 Located in the South Florida area. Will ship. To get an idea shipping will run between 100 to 200 depending on where you are. I shipped a set of 20" 4runners wheels and tires for 125.0 to PA from South Florida.

Pics of actual wheels upon request

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a factory set of OE Camry 17" SE Wheels. These are the new 5 spoke versions of the SE wheels not the 6 spoke. Tires have about 2200 miles on them. We opted for some 20" wheels so I need to sell since I have no room to store. SENSORS are not included. I am asking $750.00 Located in the South Florida area. Will ship. To get an idea shipping will run between 100 to 200 depending on where you are. I shipped a set of 20" 4runners wheels and tires for 125.0 to PA from South Florida.

Pics of actual wheels upon request
I will take them if you'll ship it to canada, N5X4P8 London ON, $850 shipped and you have a deal. let me know cause I'm bidding on some IS350 wheels on ebay now so I need to know FAST :D, auction is ending soon
thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts