Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm new here and I've found it difficult to research on this subject. Please let me know if I've posted in the wrong section. I have a 2011 Sienna Limited that has the navigation/dvd player in the front and a 10-inch flip down monitor in the rear. it was working fine when I purchased the minivan in December but hasn't been working in the last couple weeks. The screen is blank. My dvd player however is working because I can watch it on the front screen. I tried checking all the fuses but maybe I have missed one. I just want to make sure I covered all options before trying to purchase a new screen. Any ideas would greatly be appreciated. Just want to be prepared for the next long trip with the kids! Thanks...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Did you try turning on the screen using the remote? If the screen has been turned off using the remote, it won't turn back on automatically, even if you press play on the front screen. I had this same issue.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i turned on the disc function today from the front unit. It was already working so I can't tell if it was off because of the remote. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,
I have a 2011 Toyota Sienna LE for the past 6 yrs and suddenly the radio lcd disappeared but the audio system works fine. Now I can not change radio stations/ I can not add or change contacts through Bluetooth . The lcd is dark and gone , anyone can help me through or is there a way I could brighten the lcd?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Hey guys,
I have a 2011 Toyota Sienna LE for the past 6 yrs and suddenly the radio lcd disappeared but the audio system works fine. Now I can not change radio stations/ I can not add or change contacts through Bluetooth . The lcd is dark and gone , anyone can help me through or is there a way I could brighten the lcd?
You could have it repaired or buy a new or used replacement.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,
I had the same problem, just tapped on the screen a couple of times. It is fine now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts