Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - My dad recently purchased a 2011 Avalon Limited. The dealer promised a cargo mat for the trunk but when he took delivery the mat in the trunk seemed to be ill-fitting. It is too big in one direction and several inches too short in another. When my father questioned the dealer they said that it was because they weren't able to get any mats from Toyota. They went on to say that they didn't know why and had not been able to get an answer about why the company wasn't shipping them currently.

So I looked online to see if other dealers/retailers were selling the OEM mats and I found very few website that appeared to be selling them. And then when I did, there were listings for a mat for Nav-equipped cars and a mat for cars without Nav.

Does anyone know about 2011 cargo mats? How does it differ in NAV-equipped vehicles?

Thanks for any information.

·
'07 Avalon Limited
'07 Avalon Ltd
1,093 Posts
I don't know about the 2011-specific trunk mats but I can tell you that the nav-DVD unit sits on the floor of the trunk on the left side. That's the reason why there's a nav-equipped mat and one without.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts