Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1199 Posts

·
2014 Avalon Hybrid
216 Posts
Personaly I think it's nice looking but I think it's way to edgy for the beat selling car in america. I thought the gen 6 was pushing it a little. When it first came out it was hot but now you can't drive theough a mall parking lot without seeing like fifty of them. And 80% are LE 4cyls... Imagine that concept with 16in steel wheels and hubcaps flooding grocery store parking lots... Too edgy for a camry

·
i love emmanuelle chriqui
1,849 Posts
never got to see this... good thread resurrection... i personally like the gen5 and 6. specially JDM once. i likey aurion too..

·
Search Bar User
33 Posts
My fiancee just saw the picture and she thought the headlights look like Ironman's eyes. Honestly, I feel like the concept looks too Americanized. I want to see the JDM concept for the Camry and make the comparison there.

·
Not-So-New TN User
5,565 Posts
My fiancee just saw the picture and she thought the headlights look like Ironman's eyes. Honestly, I feel like the concept looks too Americanized. I want to see the JDM concept for the Camry and make the comparison there.
Actually the design of the headlights aren't too far from the design of the new Toyota sports coupe

·
Posting via iPhone/iPad
1,117 Posts
It's about time they bring back a sports coupe. I'd personally still love to see the FT HS come out. The HS and 86 are similar, yes. But I still like the rear of the HS better.

·
Registered
182 Posts
seems like too drastic of a change, i di=ont think that it will look like that, but i dont mind it, hopefully it comes with a big power plant:naughty:

21 - 40 of 1199 Posts
About this Discussion
1.2K Replies
169 Participants
pnificense
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing