Toyota Nation Forum banner

1181 - 1199 of 1199 Posts

·
TN Member
5,461 Posts
Note that traffic is through XM on the Premium HDD nav (Display Audio 5) and through your phone on Display Audio 3/4 which makes no sense since you have to pay for an XM subscription on the full load multimedia option but yet as long as you have a data plan, you'll have traffic on the lower multimedia options.

·
Workin' on it.
488 Posts
that's right.
but ex-USSR makes I'd say 75% of Europe's territory and they built camry in Russia.
so we can call it euro camry. they do call our camry american :)
Wow it has been a while since geography class, so I looked up a Map to make sure I wasn't sounding stupid, but I always thought Russia was considered part of Asia. I had no idea a large portion of it had become part of the European Continent:facepalm:

I promise I will come out from this rock I have lived under soon enough.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Just tweeted by Toyota (USA):

"Toyota plans to sell the all-new 2012 Camry about two weeks early, with deliveries to dealers starting in mid-September."

·
Registered
261 Posts
Here in the Netherlands, we can't buy this new Camry. We cant even see or smell one. I already bought 2 Camry's in America, who are driving here like a beauty.
So, if we want te see or drive this new Camry, I have to come to America. I'm wondering who's the first that invites me ? haha

·
Registered
194 Posts
I wish we got Camrys that soon....we won't see them until the very end of September or beginning of October.
I live in Georgia and hopefully our proximity to Kentucky means that dealerships in our area will get the new cars sooner than later. also we have a couple of high volume dealerships too so hopefully that will also help in getting the cars down here sooner.

·
Need For Speed
10,765 Posts
Our dealership is a 2010 President's Cabinet award winner (Only Top 12 dealerships in the nation get this), and even that won't help us get cars faster :lol: Part of that award is having a high volume of sales.

·
Registered
38 Posts
This is what a 2012 Toyota Solara could look like.

Link
Um, yeah.

Me likey.

As long as they maintain the usual Toyota style of keeping the coupe just as big as the sedan. I test drove a Belize Blue Accord coupe because it was a sexy car, and ended up getting a Dyno Blue Civic Si sedan instead because the AC was so damn small. 11.9 cubic foot trunk in a midsize? Pathetic. My '03 Solara had just as much passenger room as my larger '07 Camry SE sedan. Miss the Solara.

·
Registered
41 Posts
My wife has an '06 SLE Solara(built in KY.) with the 3.2L 6cyl. This car is very much like a Lexus, in build and ride quality. When she lets me drive it, it seems twice the car that my '07 LE Camry is. This could be the difference between the 5th and 6th generation Camrys. I guess there were just not enough people out there to keep the Solara going and there is probably not today either. I was not sure of the 7th generation Camry when I first saw it, but I am starting to come around. The better MPG and larger trunk on the Hybrid has got my attention.

·
Registered
309 Posts
the rear actually looks pretty nice

·
Need For Speed
10,765 Posts
I guess there were just not enough people out there to keep the Solara going and there is probably not today either.
The Solaras are and remain today the hardest ones to find for sale anywhere, and they still command a very high resale value. On average, we only have 1-2 used Solaras on the dealership lot a year, which is incredible.

·
Registered
194 Posts
The Solaras are and remain today the hardest ones to find for sale anywhere, and they still command a very high resale value. On average, we only have 1-2 used Solaras on the dealership lot a year, which is incredible.
and i remember reading that the solara was the number 1 most ticketed car in America. So I assuming there's still alot of them on the road.

I still have my '99... first car out of college and loved every minute with her. But looking forward to trading her in soon for something new.

1181 - 1199 of 1199 Posts