Toyota Nation Forum banner

121 - 140 of 1199 Posts

·
Toyota/Scion Salesperson
279 Posts

2012 Toyota Camry!:)
How about this not so clear picture. It shows headlights that are somewhat similar to new Scion TC.
It looks like much refined Toyota Camry.

Ive seen this pic too....this is the SE version from what I've nbeen told.

·
2014 Avalon Hybrid
216 Posts
This is ridiculous. we knew what the 2007 was going to look like in 2005 for god sake! I have 84000 on my TCH and have been car shopping. looked at an HS250h, ES350, IS350, IS250, Sonata Turbo, Sonata Hybrid, Acura TSX, Solara Convertible.

NOTHING has felt right to buy... they dont replace my camry. The camry has 3 things most dont: Fold down seat, Hybrid Synergy Drive, and little things like temperature on the wheel.

Companies like tesla, with thier $50,000 ALL ELECTRIC 0-60MPH in 5.6 seconds and 300 miles per charge are coming out in 2012.

If toyota wants to stay in they game, they better get their act together. A poor excuse for a redesign like the poorly disguised 2005 Avalon being sold as a 2011, or the corolla taking 6 years to change better not happen to the camry, or they are going to loose alot of business.

For any of you that have considered a Sonota, they are nothing like the camry. The quality is noticeably less, and the hybrid is very jerky and indecisive.

If anyone knows anything PLEASE post it. I dont want to put money into my TCH if there is a new one ACTUALLY coming out. Those spy renders (blue and red) were well intended, but they dont give us enough to decide if the new one is worth waiting for or not, or even if we are getting a new 2012.

Keep this post alive!

·
Joined the dark side. :D
5,748 Posts
The camry has 3 things most dont: Fold down seat, Hybrid Synergy Drive, and little things like temperature on the wheel.
temperature on the wheel?

If toyota wants to stay in they game, they better get their act together.
u can't blame Toyota. They have to rebuild.

For any of you that have considered a Sonota, they are nothing like the camry. The quality is noticeably less, and the hybrid is very jerky and indecisive.
Go Lexus than. :D

121 - 140 of 1199 Posts
About this Discussion
1.2K Replies
169 Participants
pnificense
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing