Toyota Nation Forum banner

141 - 160 of 1199 Posts

·
Joined the dark side. :D
5,747 Posts
^ and why folding it is important?

If u park so close that U need to fold the mirror than it is tooooo close, open the door alone will dent your door so best to just move the car than fold the mirror. Other than that I don't see the need to fold the mirror.

Unless you are in Japan with the automated parking lot that robotically take your car and place it in their super tight storage space.

·
CRESSIDA!!!
5,615 Posts

yayyyyyy....finally folding mirrors!!!!!!
That looks just like a Lexus front end, sort of like a toned down LF-Gh concept. I think we may have stumbled on the production GS.

Edit: Nevermind, noted the location of the rear brake calipers, it's FWD. Perhaps it's an ES, though???

·
Somewhat a Lurker
386 Posts
^ and why folding it is important?

If u park so close that U need to fold the mirror than it is tooooo close, open the door alone will dent your door so best to just move the car than fold the mirror. Other than that I don't see the need to fold the mirror.

Unless you are in Japan with the automated parking lot that robotically take your car and place it in their super tight storage space.
To reduce the chance of someone else pulling out your mirror with their crappy parking, really.

·
Joined the dark side. :D
5,747 Posts
makes the car look more expensive thats all
:lol: I don't believe that. Only reason I fold my mirror is I put on the cover. The folded mirror makes it tighter. And my dad do walk around my car carry stuff so I don't want him to hit the mirror when it's fully extended.

·
2014 Avalon Hybrid
216 Posts
Workerant:

The temp on the wheel is in the XLE and hybrid... you know... the climate control on the wheel. Seems minute but I love it.

Also, I am just saying that even before the earthquake, they haven't even let on any hints to what its going to be...

and as for buying, i OFFICIALLY DECIDED TO HOLD OFF. Just replaced my Michelin Primacy MXV4s with Pilot Exaltos, and was reminded how much tires make a car. The lexus doesnt ride any better than my car now that it has the new tires, and the gas milage is a plus. I truly love my car.

Now, that yellow-ish old drawing looks good! I would buy that! It seems the only car that is going to be better than a TCH is a new redesigned TCH. Just like the iPhone... the only thing better (for someone that loves theirs already) is a newer iPhone.

·
Workin' on it.
488 Posts

·
CAMRY is my livelihood...
352 Posts

·
2014 Avalon Hybrid
216 Posts
Camry maker... Forgive me if I am being repetitive, but you are 100% sure we are getting a new camry for 2012? And will the hybrid be any better or the same as mine?

·
CAMRY is my livelihood...
352 Posts
Camry maker... Forgive me if I am being repetitive, but you are 100% sure we are getting a new camry for 2012? And will the hybrid be any better or the same as mine?
Yes, a new gen is coming this fall along with the new hybrid. Too, the new hybrid will be better than the out going model, fuel economy on all models, safety, features, and power for the hybrid. It's coming soon.

·
Registered
246 Posts
i miss your words of knowledge, KYcamrymaker, because I know you have experienced the new camry and love listening to all of our gripes and guesses. i was disappointed that the old '12 camry forum was closed, because i missed hearing your "clues". do u have any updates on when it should be unveiled after it not showing up in ny???

141 - 160 of 1199 Posts
About this Discussion
1.2K Replies
169 Participants
pnificense
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing