Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, this just started a couple weeks back; I turn my car on and the radio's touch screen is all in the wrong colors.
Plant Product Gadget Font Display device

It looks all white and orange like that, and the screen also fades in very slowly; like you can see the pixels fade in and fade out rather than transitioning instantly.

However, after a while of driving, the screen goes back to normal:

Plant Car Automotive design Motor vehicle Steering wheel

And stays like that until the next day.

Any idea of what could be causing this? Thanks in advance.

·
Vendor
606 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
3 Posts
So, this just started a couple weeks back; I turn my car on and the radio's touch screen is all in the wrong colors.
View attachment 396327

It looks all white and orange like that, and the screen also fades in very slowly; like you can see the pixels fade in and fade out rather than transitioning instantly.

However, after a while of driving, the screen goes back to normal:

View attachment 396328

And stays like that until the next day.

Any idea of what could be causing this? Thanks in advance.
Blake81, that's exactly how it started with my 2013 Camry's touch screen around a year ago. After a while it became mostly gray. You can no long make out anything on the screen. I can still listen to my radio, stuff on my phone, Google maps, etc., but I can only view them on my phone's screen. I've been told it will cost way too much to have a Toyota dealer fix it and I really don't know what kind of local business to bring it to. I've never seen the answer here but as long as it's still functioning, so far so good. I hope you'll come back and let us know what worked. Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts