Toyota Nation Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Very cool, i guess its a South east region thing because i can't find info on toyota's accessory page, guess i'll try the part # next

·
Registered
96 Posts
The LED DRL is aftermarket but made specifically for the 2012 Camry SE.

I have seen a copy of the installation instructions. Doesn't look too hard to install.

However, partial disassembly of the kick panel, lower dash and part of the steering column needs to be accessed for the switch and control wiring.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a 2012 SE white 4 cyl. Tinted. How are the lights tinted on the outside? Also, the roof wrap how much does that typically cost? I'm from jersey and want to start pricing it out. I'll be heading to NC in August. Sedgefield country club. My aunt lives there. Nice area.

·
Toyota Owner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Wally,

That looks sharp bro. When I get a chance I am gonna mask it off and paint. Have u done Anything else to your Camry

·
Toyota Owner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I have a 2012 SE white 4 cyl. Tinted. How are the lights tinted on the outside? Also, the roof wrap how much does that typically cost? I'm from jersey and want to start pricing it out. I'll be heading to NC in August. Sedgefield country club. My aunt lives there. Nice area.
The lights are done in a vinyl wrap, very similar to window tint but thicker and a different, stretchy material. Most tint shops are experienced with it, I have a good friend who owns a tint shop here in NC and he charges public 75$ taillights and 95$ headlights. Roof wrap depends on vehicles, on a Camry he would charge $250.

He warranties all of his work, if you come to NC I could get you the hookup.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The lights are done in a vinyl wrap, very similar to window tint but thicker and a different, stretchy material. Most tint shops are experienced with it, I have a good friend who owns a tint shop here in NC and he charges public 75$ taillights and 95$ headlights. Roof wrap depends on vehicles, on a Camry he would charge $250.

He warranties all of his work, if you come to NC I could get you the hookup.
I work in Raleigh, is he near there?

·
Toyota Owner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
His shop is located in Fayetteville, right down the road from the Toyota dealership I work at. 10 minutes from FT BRAGG. It is about an hour drive from raleigh, but worth it because he does excellent work for great prices. PM me if you want details.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I normally hate LED DRLs made to imitate Audi and MBenz, but these fit with the car well, and actually make it look like an E-Class a little bit!

Very sharp.

Before seeing the pictures, I expected this to be a cheap eBay LED strip installed into the headlights, and was fearing for the worst. But, these look great.

·
Toyota Owner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thanks man, they are very clean and simple.

Toyota is actually not selling them right now, until all dealers get the tool that is neccessary to put them on the vehicles correctly. So you can not purchase them at your local dealer.

21 - 40 of 210 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
209 Replies
87 Participants
Blochead21
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing