Toyota Nation Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Hey guys,

I know it has been awhile since I have posted any updates, been really busy getting moved into my new house and working so much.

I added 11inch TV's into the headrests and an external dvd player into the glove box.

Those are some big monitor!!! They do look good. Where did you get the from? I was thinking of getting some but not that big. Maybe 8".

·
Registered
1 Posts
In what part of NC are you located? I have a 2012 Camry SE but with the 17" wheels and I would like the 18"s and to blackout the tail lights too.. Where can i do it? And does the HID lights voids the factory warranty? - Please let me know...

·
Toyota Owner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
In what part of NC are you located? I have a 2012 Camry SE but with the 17" wheels and I would like the 18"s and to blackout the tail lights too.. Where can i do it? And does the HID lights voids the factory warranty? - Please let me know...

Hey man, I live in Fayetteville near Fort Bragg. There is a shop in town that does all of my work called OMEGA Window Tinting. The HID's do not void any warranties. You take out the factory bulb, and can remove HIDS at anytime and put the original bulb back in.

·
Knight Rider
45 Posts
Wheel mod

Hello All,

I noticed no one has made any wheel mods. I am about to put 20s on my 2012 SE. I am also changing the stock springs in order to lower it a little to reduce the wheel gap. Why are the only springs available the ones from the 2007 SE? A friend of mine said they would fit the 2012 as well, just wanted to make sure before I bought them.

Jackson, since you work at a dealership I was hoping you could help with this. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Hello All,

I noticed no one has made any wheel mods. I am about to put 20s on my 2012 SE. I am also changing the stock springs in order to lower it a little to reduce the wheel gap. Why are the only springs available the ones from the 2007 SE? A friend of mine said they would fit the 2012 as well, just wanted to make sure before I bought them.

Jackson, since you work at a dealership I was hoping you could help with this. Let me know.
check this link:

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/310-7th-generation-2012/397598-got-new-wheels-your-2012-18s-19s-20s.html

·
Registered
8 Posts
The LED DRL is aftermarket but made specifically for the 2012 Camry SE.

I have seen a copy of the installation instructions. Doesn't look too hard to install.

However, partial disassembly of the kick panel, lower dash and part of the steering column needs to be accessed for the switch and control wiring.

Hey buddy,
From where u ordered these DRL Lights?
I WAna get them for my 2012 Camry SE

·
Toyota Owner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
Still holding onto the camry, its been hard to let her go. Waiting on the specials to come out on the avalon before I transition.

·
2,435 Posts
Still holding onto the camry, its been hard to let her go. Waiting on the specials to come out on the avalon before I transition.
Wow it's been so long. I thought you already had the Avalon by now.

I personally think the Camry looks better than the Avalon, but you do get more features with the Avalon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have you found any performance upgrades for the 12 SE? They don't make any superchargers anymore that I can find. Trying to do something to make her quicker. Done a bunch of visual upgrades so now it's time for motor work. Any help would be great. Thanks

·
Toyota Owner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
I picked up the New 2013 Avalon Limited last night at work, I had to go out of town to pick it up.

Here are the details:

2013 Toyota Avalon LImited
Blizzard Pearl
Black Interior
*Loaded* with every options.

Tuesday I am getting some work done;

Gloss Black Roof Wrap
Smoked out tail lights with cut outs.

Let me know what yall think.

I traded my Camry in at 20,000 miles and got 25k for it.

·
Knight Rider
45 Posts
I picked up the New 2013 Avalon Limited last night at work, I had to go out of town to pick it up.

Here are the details:

2013 Toyota Avalon LImited
Blizzard Pearl
Black Interior
*Loaded* with every options.

Tuesday I am getting some work done;

Gloss Black Roof Wrap
Smoked out tail lights with cut outs.

Let me know what yall think.

I traded my Camry in at 20,000 miles and got 25k for it.

Did you bring your SE back to stock shape before selling it? Just wondering...

161 - 180 of 210 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
209 Replies
87 Participants
Blochead21
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing