21 - 40 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
i'd love to see more pictures of :

7-watt 20 LED light RED brake light bulbs

close up doesn't do it justice.

a far away picture, i want to see what people driving behind you will see.

and where did you buy the bulb from ?
Alrighty. I'll take another pic.

Got the bulbs from vleds.com

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
548 Posts
How much did changing the Intake, Header, And open air cleaner cost ? What are the Horsepower gains from doing this. I'm just curious if it would be better to just get the V-6 for $1300 more dollars, if these mods cost more than that and you get like 20 more HP?
It looks great anyways. GREAT JOB !!!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
How much did changing the Intake, Header, And open air cleaner cost ? What are the Horsepower gains from doing this. I'm just curious if it would be better to just get the V-6 for $1300 more dollars, if these mods cost more than that and you get like 20 more HP?
It looks great anyways. GREAT JOB !!!!!
Intake, header, exhaust costed less than a grand. Haven't really dyno'd it yet. Waiting to finish all engine mods then dyno.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I think he's showin off the red on the little white strip on the tail lights. Looks good!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
79 Posts
Intake, exhaust

Hey beautiful car. I have a 2011 SE I4 same engine. Did you get any cel with the header/intake. I had a custom intake and got a cel. As for the headers did it just bolt right up? no mods? I have custom catback right now and plan on getting dezod catted header for the 11 tc. Thanks in advance. btw what other engine mods do you plan on doing?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Hey beautiful car. I have a 2011 SE I4 same engine. Did you get any cel with the header/intake. I had a custom intake and got a cel. As for the headers did it just bolt right up? no mods? I have custom catback right now and plan on getting dezod catted header for the 11 tc. Thanks in advance. btw what other engine mods do you plan on doing?
No CEL from the intake. I get the CEL from time to time with the header but I just reflash the ECU then goes away.

Can't really do anything else to it. I ordered NST Crank Pulley. It should be coming soon. After that, I don't think can do anything else unless I turbo or supercharge it but i wanna keep it NA.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Did you get the header with the cel eliminator? You can't beat he weapon r for price. The dezod carted header is like 539!! But it shudnt give a cel since it has the hi flow cat. I was thinking about the nst pulley as well but I read on the tc forum that some Guys had issues with oil leaks and vibrations since the factory pulley is also a harmonic balancer. Please post some feedback after. I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance. Sorry for so much questions.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
the grille set looks pretty sick. where'd you get it from? how did you also black out the fog bezels? car looks goood.
Thanks man!

Front grille piece set from Amazon.

Took off the bezels to paint black.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #39

Protective silicone covering for the key. Comes in diff colors. I like red so I got the red one.

21 - 40 of 258 Posts
About this Discussion
257 Replies
72 Participants
sethr
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing