Toyota Nation Forum banner

41 - 60 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Where did you get that and how much does it cost? I need one for my 2012 Camry SE Magnetic Metallic Gray. Thanks
Actually, the TRD one for last year's model will fit. But if u want Megan Racing, i got it from their website. About $150 shipped.

·
Registered
79 Posts
What???? it's been awhile since you ordered. Maybe their making a new batch. I wonder what color your going to get. How does your car run with your intake/ header set up? decent performance difference from stock? Mile per gallon? Im averaging 19mpg mixed driving on my gen 6.5 I4 with my catback and intake setup.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yay or nay?

Idk. I like it!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
can i get the same pose / position picture during night time? when you have your tail lights on ? so i can see how your new LED bulb displays light through the housing at night time?

imagine, i'm the driver behind you. i'm looking at your glorious ass. what will i be seeing?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
can i get the same pose / position picture during night time? when you have your tail lights on ? so i can see how your new LED bulb displays light through the housing at night time?

imagine, i'm the driver behind you. i'm looking at your glorious ass. what will i be seeing?
Ah, I c what u mean. Gotcha.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks, man!

Really? What ur car look like, brah? I haven't seen any other gen7's on Oahu that's souped-up.

nah man i'm trying to keep mine stock looking/clean. lol

but dude your camry look sick. i never thought anyone (esp in hawaii) gonna make a camry look clean li dat. :thumbsup:

was it hard taking off the rear wording decals? i'm thinking bout flossing mines out.

how did you black out your T? remove it and paint it? i seen people on here talk about plastidip it, but idk where we can get that in hawaii. look good though!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
nah man i'm trying to keep mine stock looking/clean. lol

but dude your camry look sick. i never thought anyone (esp in hawaii) gonna make a camry look clean li dat. :thumbsup:

was it hard taking off the rear wording decals? i'm thinking bout flossing mines out.

how did you black out your T? remove it and paint it? i seen people on here talk about plastidip it, but idk where we can get that in hawaii. look good though!:thumbsup:
Thanks man! Trying to soup it up without making it look too ricer. Trying to keep it clean.

Not hard ghosting out the emblems. Took off very thing with fishing line. Floss is too fragile. Buggah break too easily. Rear emblem too. With tsuji.

Can pick up Plasti-dip at City Mill.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Haven't updated in a while, but...
Did a major mod.

I love it!!

Dropped on Megan's.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Looks good! They make Megan's for our car?! How do you like them? It looks clean as hell, lovin it man

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
67 Posts
u lowered ur car? can you tell me how much for it? and how many inches did u lowered it? look so cool. I'm trying to lowered my car and get 19's rims for it.
Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
u lowered ur car? can you tell me how much for it? and how many inches did u lowered it? look so cool. I'm trying to lowered my car and get 19's rims for it.
Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks man

lowered?? hehe more like slammed it 4" all around. :thumbsup:

Got them off of MeganRacing website.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bro awesome build so far and a beautiful SE. I have to say that you have just motivated me to start messing with my wife's SE. If you dont mind me asking, where did you score the roof spoiler from? Also, are you getting any CELs or any other indicators lights for your bolt ons?
Shoots bro and Mahalo.

41 - 60 of 258 Posts
About this Discussion
257 Replies
72 Participants
sethr
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing