Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
'08 STI/'12 Legacy
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

Can anyone confirm that the strut/spring assemblies for the 2012 V6 SE are the same as the LE and/or XLE models?

My mom has an 2012 V6 SE and finds the right a bit rough. I offered to swap to the LE suspension, assuming that is is a direct bolt in.

Thanks!

·
Registered
389 Posts
The suspensions are totally different including the lower control arms. This would make the swap very involved. I won't say it's impossible just more trouble than its worth. This has been discussed several times before if you search.

·
Registered
'08 STI/'12 Legacy
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The suspensions are totally different including the lower control arms. This would make the swap very involved. I won't say it's impossible just more trouble than its worth. This has been discussed several times before if you search.
Thanks. I did do a quick search and I only saw posts about differences in spring rate, dampening, sway bar size but I didn't find much on fitment. Would you happen to have any links to threads on fitment?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.