Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have a 2013 Toyota Camry SE 4 cyl. The high beam head lights no longer come on. This is whether they are turned on for flash to pass, or pushing the stalk forward to leave them on all the time. The blue indicator on the dash comes on and the fog lights turn off as they should. The low beams stay on and the high beams never do. I am not sure where to start searching. Is there a relay that switches between low/high beams? I am hoping someone on here knows what the problem would be or point me in the right direction. I've not had any luck finding any wiring schematics/diagrams on the web as of yet.

Thank you!

G

·
0 Posts
Check the bulbs. On my Yaris there are filaments for the high beams.

See if the filaments are burned open.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! I guess I should have checked the obvious. I've never had two bulbs blown at the same time before and this made me think something else was wrong. I pulled out both high beams and the filaments were open. What threw me off also was me thinking that the low beams switched off when the high beams switched on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you! I guess I should have checked the obvious. I've never had two bulbs blown at the same time before and this made me think something else was wrong. I pulled out both high beams and the filaments were open. What threw me off also was me thinking that the low beams switched off when the high beams switched on.
hi i am having the same problem has any one figured out what caused yours to do that i checked my bulbs and they are fine and i am not getting power to my high beams but the indicator is turning on when i switch it to high i also have done a google search but no luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts