Toyota Nation Forum banner

181 - 196 of 196 Posts

·
It's Official
9,215 Posts
^lol true, but they suck. My backup LEDs are more powerful than those.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I spotted a new Barcelona red 2014.5 Camry SPX in the Publix parking lot in Fla yesterday. Got to talking to the owners, He said it's the only red one in Fla. Nice car but $40K???:eek:

LB

·
Registered
70 Posts
I haven't been on the forums in a while. Been away on business. I apologize if this has been answered already, but did Toyota announce the powertrain availability and transmission that will be put in this car? I heard Toyota is trending down the same road as Nissan (CVT eventually in all models).

·
Registered
299 Posts
That Avalon XSP looks tacky. Especially the unnecessary LED DRL's in the grille. The car already has proper LED DRL's inside the headlight assembly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2013 Barcelona red XSP with 15,000 mi I picked up for under 18k and absolutely love it. The SE suspension is tight, 4 cyl gets great mileage and the Michelin wrapped BBS rims run smooth and true. Granted, it may be more bark than bite, but it looks really sharp and the sunroof is awesome. It has Nav and Bluetooth for the phone. I love the look and sound of the quad exhaust. I'll try to get a picture posted soon. Anyone have a good site for low cost Toyota performance options for the 2.5?

·
Registered
98 Posts
i have the camry BBS, they are heavy, my other 3 sets of rims are pounds lighter per rim....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I talk to one of the dealerships that has on XSP and the guy told me that he's going to send me the price for the rear body kit and some other stuff I want from it, since the parts are aftermarket from a private retailer. That's why if you look the vin number of a XSP model on toyodiy.com they don't appear to be on Toyota as a Toyota car. Parts doesn't exist on Toyota parts system. My friend from part department check the vin and the suppose XSP parts are not from Toyota. So they couldn't order them for me. I contact the dealer at NC and they reply to me that they got a retailer installing them for them. As soon as I get the retailer parts order will let you know guys.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

I am also really interested in the XSP rear body kit... does anyone have any updates on the parts numbers?
I have a white 2014 SE and trying to dress her up in the back

·
Registered
98 Posts
he is right, i cant use entune cause my vin does not show up as a registered car....

·
Registered
8 Posts
I noticed they started selling all xsp parts on ebay. I'm thinking about getting the rear spoiler but not sure I really want quad tips. I know there would probably be an uneven gap in the diffuser then. Anyone have this rear spoiler with just oem tips.. even the J2 exhaust? Wondering how that would look.

181 - 196 of 196 Posts
About this Discussion
195 Replies
56 Participants
CamLE2SE
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing