Toyota Nation Forum banner

121 - 140 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Oh MY!! Let me say I LOVE the White one!! I had wondered if any colors were offered other than the black and gray. I caught my first look at a black one here at a local dealer in Atlanta area today.

My wife and I own a '12 Bizzard Pearl Limited SE and immediately noticed pieces from the XSP like the front lip and rear that would really look nice on the pearl. Personally I think the black one looked good with some great upgrades but I did find some parts to be 'cheesy' and 'cheap' looking but to each his own!! I can see where these would fly off lots just as the Limited SE '12s did because people look for 'different' in a total pkg...

I would be REALLY interested in these parts such as the front and rear carbon fiber pieces when available for sure!!!!! Keep us updated!!!!!!!
Will do

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I have to agree with Roadie8105. This is by far the best looking of the three but then, I am biased towards white cars. I like the white/black/carbon fiber combination.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Look guys, This XSP only comes on the 2.5L 4 cylinder. I don't even think there Borla exahust due to the fact I got a pic with the OEM mufflers and Duo tips on each one of them making them a quad tip. They try to make it look like a V6 but it isn't. It doesn't even have the Nav System. No push bottom start. Just pay attention. I haven't seen one single V6 XSP model. Every vin number I found for the XSP I look it up at toyodiy or my friend @ the dealership and they all says 2.5 Liters. Plus, you can make your V6 look like that. I'm looking for the black lip for the front and found it. The duo tips to make quad. XSP stickers, Leather seat covers my friend will make them the same as those for like 350-400 full set. But, I like mine more. And, the rear bumper kit I know there will be somebody thrown it out there for us soon. Carbon finer stuff its a no no at least for me. And, with my Venza signal lights installed my V6 SE looks better than that. Wheels sucks too, love the OEM Charcoal one better. Won't change or trade this puppy for that 2.5L.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Uh, your wrong....the initial one per dealer were 4 cyl's yes....BUT, they will be available in all SE models. Both 4 and 6 cyl as dealers order them. If you don't like the wheels then tell the dealer and they will pass it on to us. The wheels are part of the package but if they get enough negative feedback on them that will change. The smoked gray 5 spoke OE wheel is only available on V6 models. Not sure what you were trying to say about the exhaust. The 4 cyl is a cat back with a split y pipe and dual mufflers. The 6 cyl is replacement Borla mufflers with dual tips. They both look the same coming out the back. Not sure why some are saying the carbon fiber is overdone on the car. The only things on the outside are the B pillars and the trunk handle cover. Also the small insets around the toyota emblems. The car comes debadged already. The carbon fiber is real carbon fiber. Not any fake plastic stuff. The ground effects from here on out will be flat black.

·
Registered
9 Posts
And I failed to mention... we had dealer get the key to crank the black one up and loved the different exhaust tone.. a real throaty type feel and sound!! As OceanWay99 said.. it may not appeal to all but it IS a real eye catcher in person!! I like it personally. My first step would be to strip stripes from side skirts but other than that was a nice car!

Wish I had a sound file to post of Borla exhaust but only took pics! No audio!

·
Registered
68 Posts
In Puerto Rico even the SE 4 cyl comes with the V6 SE wheels. So you can really tell the difference other than the dual exhaust. I got a V6 SE. What I said about the mufflers was that the tips are like a Y version. Comes out as one from the muffler and finish as dual at the end. I'll keep mine, don,t like it. The real thing I like is the rear bumper kit, quad tips, seat covers. I got the LED's Daylight already and Venza signals, rear trunk XLE Chrome moulding instead of color SE moulding, plus the illuminated door sills, black grill from EBay. Borla exhaust can buy it afterwards a lot cheaper. Instead of carbon fiber I'm getting the XLE Hybrid interior frames. I don't even think they will get the XSP to PR either. They are only selling the 4 cyl. My V6 is not selling that good, to expensive down here. I pay $35,000 fully loaded. 4cyl is $31,000 no nav system, no smart key, no push button, no dimming rearview mirror, no home link, no JBL, no entune, but they give you the V6 SE wheels installed. Will see!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
68 Posts
I talk to one of the dealerships that has on XSP and the guy told me that he's going to send me the price for the rear body kit and some other stuff I want from it, since the parts are aftermarket from a private retailer. That's why if you look the vin number of a XSP model on toyodiy.com they don't appear to be on Toyota as a Toyota car. Parts doesn't exist on Toyota parts system. My friend from part department check the vin and the suppose XSP parts are not from Toyota. So they couldn't order them for me. I contact the dealer at NC and they reply to me that they got a retailer installing them for them. As soon as I get the retailer parts order will let you know guys.

·
Registered
168 Posts
You will not be able to order those parts from a dealer in the southeast. They will probably be available soon from dealers outside our territory relatively soon however. Right now no dealer stocks these parts. They are not available for them to buy yet. They will have service parts for repairs only.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I know that. That's what I just said. The only difference is that I talk to one of the dealerships in NC, and they are going to find me those parts I want. I'll post when it happened.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Any update on procurability of these "kit parts" separately? I am about to drop some coin on a 13' SE V6 in MGM and would like to have these options. If not I will just hold on to my 08' SE a little longer. Thanks!

·
It's Official
9,215 Posts
^in those pics I really like the look of it, even the dual quad-tip exhaust. Thanks for posting more pics!

·
Registered
215 Posts
At present, the xsp camry only comes in a four cylinder. As for colors, that is at S.E.T's discretion. At this time, you can only order xsp parts if you provide the dealer with the vin to a xsp camry, meaning southeast toyota does not want you to order the parts to make your car look like the xsp.

·
Registered
168 Posts
You can order it in a V6 in any color you want. If not then let me know here and I'll make sure you can. We have exhaust for the V-6 in stock as well.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Could someone post the part numbers for the front lip and rear bumper piece? I would like to have my ducks in a row for when these parts come available.

121 - 140 of 196 Posts
About this Discussion
195 Replies
56 Participants
CamLE2SE
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing