Toyota Nation Forum banner

141 - 160 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks for the part numbers!

As expected, my parts guy said they can't be ordered yet.

Do we have any idea who is making these for SET in an effort to contact the supplier directly?

Do we have any idea when toyota might make the parts available?

Is there another front lip or splitter available? (I haven't found one similar to this one)

·
Registered
216 Posts
btw. maybe its just the angles, but the quad tips look like theyre fitting better with the rear fascia now as opposed ti the first pics

·
It's Official
9,215 Posts
btw. maybe its just the angles, but the quad tips look like theyre fitting better with the rear fascia now as opposed ti the first pics
Yea i thought so too! They look very nice in the pic of the MGM one.

·
It's Official
9,215 Posts
Is it just me....or does it resemble a tl type s. Just more squared up
Yea I can definitely see the resemblance. The toyota is more square like you said and the type s has better rims :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
So at the end it says ask for SET accessories. So is this a campaign advertising these parts to accessorize?
It's a current package available only at SET dealers. Eventually some of these will be available stand alone. With the front and rear ground effects not being branded they should be one of them as well as exhaust.

·
Registered
168 Posts
The dyno of the exhaust showed small gains of hp with the V6 making about 7-8 more hp and the 4 cyl a more modest 3-4 with everything else being stock.

·
Registered
133 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
What i'm telling you is as a distributor for Toyota in the southeast, we cannot change the exhaust to exclude cats and o2 sensors. We have limits to what we can change before the car is sold. Once you buy the car you can do what you want. TRD had no interest in Camry exhaust or lowering springs. Their development time is way too slow and expensive anyways.

·
Registered
133 Posts
What i'm telling you is as a distributor for Toyota in the southeast, we cannot change the exhaust to exclude cats and o2 sensors. We have limits to what we can change before the car is sold. Once you buy the car you can do what you want. TRD had no interest in Camry exhaust or lowering springs. Their development time is way too slow and expensive anyways.
When I said, "make it work" I meant with the necessary cats, sensors, and all. So it works properly and CE lights aren't coming on. Include a dealer installable ecu tune so the full potential of true duals can be realized. Nothing wakes a car up like 2 pipes from front to back. TRD could do this.

141 - 160 of 196 Posts
About this Discussion
195 Replies
56 Participants
CamLE2SE
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing