Toyota Nation Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
2014 Highlander LE
7,813 Posts
I don't get the joke. I don't think its in Ford's cards to improve quality. If it happens as a biproduct , like cutting options, it may help. But I highly doubt quality will ever be in their numbers. I don't think their standards have EVER been there to make a quality product. You talking about a company that was at the core of assembly line manufacturing process to produce faster and more, never better.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I don't get the joke. I don't think its in Ford's cards to improve quality. If it happens as a biproduct , like cutting options, it may help. But I highly doubt quality will ever be in their numbers. I don't think their standards have EVER been there to make a quality product. You talking about a company that was at the core of assembly line manufacturing process to produce faster and more, never better.
It wasn't a joke. Ford produces a car called Focus. Ford claims to Focus on quality.

The funny loses all humor when you have to explain everything. :>)

·
2014 Highlander LE
7,813 Posts
It wasn't a joke. Ford produces a car called Focus. Ford claims to Focus on quality.:>)

Come on! That is a joke!

The Focus was a good economical car for a few years running. Not sure now. But I don't always equate "quality" with "reliable". It was a simple matchbox car.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts