Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 corolla with cloth interior.. for some reason if water spills or anything it leave ugly water stains and/or other marks/stains.

Has anyone ordered fairly cheap but good quality seat covers that fit the seats well without it looking too big or put any chemical to helps prevent these stains? I’m open to both.

Thank you!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have neoprene seat covers installed on 3 vehicles. They fit tight and look factory. They wear really well and resist liquid spills. I've spilled coffee on them more than a few times. You can clean them up with a little Woolite/water. They also have a 2 warranty, which is a plus. A good long term investment. They are a little pricey, but you get what you pay for.

https://www.caltrend.com/fabrics/neoprene-seat-covers/

·
Registered
08 Toyota Camry 2AZ-FE R9K Tuned
5,412 Posts
Just don't let anyone drink anything in your vehicle.
:sisyphus::sisyphus::sisyphus::sisyphus::sisyphus:

·
Registered
2016 Corolla S 6/Spd
81 Posts
I have a 2015 corolla with cloth interior.. for some reason if water spills or anything it leave ugly water stains and/or other marks/stains.

Has anyone ordered fairly cheap but good quality seat covers that fit the seats well without it looking too big or put any chemical to helps prevent these stains? I’m open to both.

Thank you!

It's brutal, I feel your pain. It leaves an ugly white ring type of stain. I scrub it with soap and water and it still comes back. Believe it or not the only thing that has worked for me is foaming window cleaner sprayed directly on the stain and overlap it to the entire section and wipe hard with a microfiber towel and let it dry. But somehow they come back. I'm wondering if my Moon-Roof is leaking or something. I'm going to have it checked out later today.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts