Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-2015 Highlander Limited Platinum. Were DVD Screens Included or an Add-On Option? I've encountered both, so assuming an add-on.

-If dvd screens were an add-on were they part of a package or a single item addition?

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Optional. Part of the "rear seat entertainment system". I don't believe they were screens on the back of the front seats, though. I think it was still a single screen mounted on the headliner at that time.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Not included or optional on the Plat. A single ceiling-mounted screen was an option on the Limited (non-Plat), but the pano roof makes it impossible to mount the hardware in the Plat.

If you really need integrated DVD players rather than portable ones or tablets, aftermarket headrest players are the way to go.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Those screens were aftermarket. There was no stock DVD player available with the pano roof.

·
Registered
136 Posts
The entertainment system was actually standard in the lower trim but it's not built into the seats. It's a mini van style center screen positioned behind the sun roof.

like the previous comment mentioned with the higher trim ironically the pano roof ends up deleting the video entertainment feature.
You would think being a higher trim it would just move it to the head rests or something.... but nope.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts