Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my '15 TRD Pro 4Runner last week & so far, impressive ride & definitely an attention getter: black on black w/upgrades. I am considering installing a TRD super charger & want opinions about my desires.

:nerd:

·
Premium Member
13,956 Posts
Welcome to TN. I've seen one new black on black T4R in my neck of the woods. There are a few people that installed the supercharger on their Tacomas and like them. Actually, I've never heard anything bad about them (other than I think you have to run premium grade fuel?). I know this Gen T4R in the forums isn't as active, so if you have supercharger questions, you could always ask them in the Tacoma forum.

T

·
0 Posts
Excellent choice! My favorite is the white Pro 4Runner, followed closely by the black. The suspension upgrade on the Pro models really is a nice upgrade. I know a lot of the Tundra guys can't wait to get their hands on the suspension kit as soon as it becomes available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
Angela Jones
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing