Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 Camry with manual havc controls. Today the knob for the heater seems to have broke. Hot is now cold and vice versa. Knob seems to just spin and not stop at all the way hot or cold. Is the knob replaceable or do I need to replace the controls? If I need to replace the controls how many hours of labor am I look at? Part seems readily available on Ebay for cheap.

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,496 Posts
This is confusing, can you take a picture of it? Seems like the cable connections got swapped. Did someone work on your car, specifically for the radio recently? If what you're explaining is correct, it's most likely someone didn't reconnect the cables into the correct terminals correctly.

·
Registered
140 Posts
This is confusing, can you take a picture of it? Seems like the cable connections got swapped. Did someone work on your car, specifically for the radio recently? If what you're explaining is correct, it's most likely someone didn't reconnect the cables into the correct terminals correctly.
I'm 99% sure there are no cables it's all electronic.

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,496 Posts
I'm 99% sure there are no cables it's all electronic.
There are modulated cables that are connected to it. If you open it up and take it out, you will see what I mean.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts