Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going back and forth between SE or Limited...

Stupid reason but I was looking at the Limited for the panoramic sunroof...but that's really dumb for the extra $$$ -- any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is the limited only one standard package? Meaning, I've been hearing about a Platinum but when I go on Toyota's website (I'm in Canada), it doesn't offer anything else than the Standard

·
Registered
94 Posts
Is the limited only one standard package? Meaning, I've been hearing about a Platinum but when I go on Toyota's website (I'm in Canada), it doesn't offer anything else than the Standard
A limited trim in Canada is called the limited platinum in USA. Canada doesnt get an "in between" just limited trim after SE. I wish it did as choice is always better and dont get me started on the "no optional bench seat" in limited trim in Canada like they get in USA and less colour combo choice in Canada.

·
Registered
2014 HL XLE AWD
2,320 Posts
Going back and forth between SE or Limited...any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.
Sure, compare features. Pick one u like best & go for it. :wink:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Picked limited/platnium. ..now color scheme is the issue... posted on another site ... pre dawn grey mica or shoreline blue pearl....

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I consider the resale value (with upgraded package, AWD, etc) and not just the initial cost of an automobile when determining what to purchase. I purchased the Platinum because I love the panoramic sunroof, front end camera, front parking sensors and lots of other features that the package has that the regular limited doesn't. Although the cost is more, I really want to enjoy my automobile everyday (5-6 years is a lot of days) I get in it..also, I will get more at trade in when that day comes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.