Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2018 corolla. Right under 30k miles. Only owner.

Since the whole covid started- I am only starting my car about one a week. I went to start my car this morning and it is struggles a bit before turning over. When it finally does the horn automatically beeps.

any ideas?! Obviously its still under warranty- but if I can avoid going the dealer that would be awesome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have 2018 corolla. Right under 30k miles. Only owner.

Since the whole covid started- I am only starting my car about one a week. I went to start my car this morning and it is struggles a bit before turning over. When it finally does the horn automatically beeps.

any ideas?! Obviously its still under warranty- but if I can avoid going the dealer that would be awesome!

·
Administrator
2006 Corolla XRS
11,061 Posts
Horn relay might be loose. Push down on the relay to ensure it's making a good circuit and not grounding out. If it's seated, then inspect the wiring to the horn which is located on the radiator support. It could be loose, but it wouldn't complete the circuit if it were loose, though its a possiblility.

You can also check your fuse box in the interior to see if there's a fuse for the horn. Test that and see if it's still good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts