Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a "hack" to get Android Auto on 2018 Toyota Highlander instead of Entune? via a USB stick? or other external adapter?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Anyone have a "hack" to get Android Auto on 2018 Toyota Highlander instead of Entune? via a USB stick? or other external adapter?
Get the BeatSonic Android mirroring interface. It's $249+$39 for the wireless USB stick. It works wirelessly and also enables the navigation bypass,allowing you to put addresses and watch video while in motion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Beatsonicusa has a product called Apple Carplay and Android Auto for 2014-2019 Toyota Models (Entune 2.0 and 2.5) RESTOCK on 12/20. This is probably the actual solution. Too bad it is back ordered. I would post a link but I am not allowed as my first post.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Beatsonicusa has a product called Apple Carplay and Android Auto for 2014-2019 Toyota Models (Entune 2.0 and 2.5) RESTOCK on 12/20. This is probably the actual solution. Too bad it is back ordered. I would post a link but I am not allowed as my first post.
The main benefits of the Android mirroring system is that it's wireless and it also won't become outdated. With the Android Auto/Apple Car play module, there will be a point where your phone won't be able to keep up with the new Android Auto versions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts