Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Camry SE
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I bought a brand new 2019 Camry SE. I want to take care of the interior. Most the products I use are from Meguiars but I used to have leather seats and hard plastic for a dash board.

I do notice the Camry's dashboard is not plastic. it does feel like rubber or other flexible material. Is it safe to vinyl/rubber protectant/cleaner? Can I use a microfiber towel or wax applicator to apply the product?

The seats are made of Softech(i believe is the correct name), What kind of product can i use to take care of it?

What about the dash accent color(leather) pieces? The one that runs from the console towards the passenger door and the small piece underneath the driver's side AC vent?

I also have Lexol but it is for leather. I do know the steering wheel is leather, any other areas on the SE trim that i can use leather products?

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I too am a big meguiars fan but I have been liking 303 aerospace protectant. I'm pretty sure it is safe for plastic, rubber and leather. Fyi it is pretty low gloss if you like high gloss I like meguiars vinyl and rubber cleaner/conditioner. Both are very good products for interior use. On my 4runner I use 303 on everything with a microfiber cloth...dash, softex seats, door panels. Hope this helps

·
Registered
2019 Camry SE
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I too am a big meguiars fan but I have been liking 303 aerospace protectant. I'm pretty sure it is safe for plastic, rubber and leather. Fyi it is pretty low gloss if you like high gloss I like meguiars vinyl and rubber cleaner/conditioner. Both are very good products for interior use. On my 4runner I use 303 on everything with a microfiber cloth...dash, softex seats, door panels. Hope this helps
I will finish using my Meguiars products. I will then order some 303 stuff. Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts