Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the Best thing and Worst think about your 2019 hybred? I've had mine for a week and here's mine:

Best - SOOOOO comfortable after my Murano and the mileage is outstanding! Solid ride, good performance, lots of toys.
Worst - Audio system isn't the easiest to figure out and the sales guys simply don't know.

Let me know how you're doing!

·
Registered
111 Posts
The nav display is damn near unusable in direct sunlight.
The Chrometec plastic rims suck.
Top 30% of the steering wheel isn't heated.
No option for a third row floor mat that I've found.
Should have come with LED headlamps and Android auto.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
lol i had no idea they were plastic, WTH - hubcaps 2.0 coming back. is it silver under the hubcap? if so i might consider the limited version, can you pull the chrome trim out on the rear bumper as well?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Electronics haven't changed much since at least 2009. We had a 2009 Venza (which I loved - thanks for dumping it Toyota) and the center screen was exactly the same. Toyota hasn't figured out that the world has progressed since then.

·
Registered
177 Posts
What's the Best thing and Worst think about your 2019 hybred? I've had mine for a week and here's mine:

Best - SOOOOO comfortable after my Murano and the mileage is outstanding! Solid ride, good performance, lots of toys.
Worst - Audio system isn't the easiest to figure out and the sales guys simply don't know.

Let me know how you're doing!
#1 problem in new cars today according to Consumer Reports: dash electronics. The problems continue to drag down new car dependability and satisfaction ratings. Toyota’s no different. See LOTS of enTune problems on this forum. We had our share with the 2017 model as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts