Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
*Just the Facts, Ma'm*
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a new 2019 TRD PRO.... and of course, being a specialty unit, it appears that negotiating a price off msrp might be a problem.

What might I expect to get off a TRD PRO msrp sticker price? True Car is saying only $200.

Thanks for your input and sorry if this question was posted elsewhere.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to buy a new 2019 TRD PRO.... and of course, being a specialty unit, it appears that negotiating a price off msrp might be a problem.

What might I expect to get off a TRD PRO msrp sticker price? True Car is saying only $200.

Thanks for your input and sorry if this question was posted elsewhere.
I see your in michigan. I just got a voodoo blue under msrp. Trying looking in the dallas,tx area on cargurus.com I bought mine from atkinson toyota and they have like 3 pros right now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought mine 2 days ago and was able to get 3k under sticker, also bought from Atkinson Toyota in Bryan Tx. Great dealership. Quoted 5k OVER sticker from dealer in Dallas.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got $900 off msrp and some extra's like trdpro colant cap and floormats, rear cargo slider and net. salesman was very cool, I was buying two cars on the same day tho.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am picking up my Tacoma Pro next week and paying a few hundred over INVOICE. In VB VA and every dealer here wanted MSRP or higher. Cars.com had the best list and found dealer 200 miles from me. Also I had previous Toyota financing so they gave me a $500 credit and beat my credit union rate of 3.69%. Well worth the drive to save 3k +.

·
Registered
1 Posts
there is a dealer, in GA, Toyota of Newnan, they have like 3 of each PRO, they are excellent, also they give you a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty free, this hispanic guy is super knowledgeable, his name is Christian if you'd like to call the dealer and do everything over the phone, he is your guy. Hope this helps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts