Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone else had this issue. Whenever I have the window rolled fully down, then roll it up, the window seems to "pop" out of place as it goes up. This happens to both my driver and passenger window. Sometimes the auto-down feature doesn't work and will stop where it pops at. I've taken it to the dealer and they said any new Camry will do this, and if its still an issue to have them take a look before the warranty ends. If I gently grab the top of my driver window it moves freely somewhat. Passenger window not so much. The driver window in particular always seems to streak when I roll it down but I suppose that's a separate annoyance. Seems strange but wondered if anyone else had the same issue. I linked a video below that better showcases what I'm trying to explain. Anyone know if this is something that can be fixed or what needs to be done, if anything? Thanks.

·
Registered
2020 Camry XSE; 2019 Corolla hatchback XSE
58 Posts
Looks like it may be slightly off track when it goes down, and on the way up it gets forced back into the track, hence the "pop".

·
Registered
7 Posts
Exact same thing on my LE, took it to the dealer they said it was normal. I'm going to keep an eye on it regardless.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts