Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
You are lucky in having an itch for a Highlander Hybrid. My SIL let me drive her Tesla Model S and for the last eight months I have an incredible itch for a Tesla Model X, north of 100 grand but nobody will call it a slug. The slowest is 0-60 in 4.4 and the fastest is 2.7. I love my current 2018 Limited Hybrid but that itch ...

·
Registered
17 Posts
You are lucky in having an itch for a Highlander Hybrid. My SIL let me drive her Tesla Model S and for the last eight months I have an incredible itch for a Tesla Model X, north of 100 grand but nobody will call it a slug. The slowest is 0-60 in 4.4 and the fastest is 2.7. I love my current 2018 Limited Hybrid but that itch ...
My parents (74, I am 44) have a model Y so I have driven it several times. It is so fast. Like, suck you back in the seat corvette fast. Tesla's autopilot is also amazing. I wonder if Toyota's lane trace will be somewhere almost 75% as good?

·
Registered
529 Posts
I hate SS and I hate CVT and I hate 4 Cyl..............so Ill keep my 17 V-6.......Electrics that will give the number of miles most folks need is way past my lifetime....

21 - 23 of 23 Posts