Toyota Nation Forum banner

121 - 140 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Highlander Limited, Moondust / Graphite, RAV4
448 Posts
View attachment 295437

I found this after posting the huge SUV comparison, where the Telluride came out on top...but Honda vs Toyota, did Honda pay MT to "beat Toyota"? :ROFLMAO: 😁 :LOL:
Wow, I'm not sure I can agree with any of bad things they say about the HL?

Thrashy trans?
Noise level (one other tester did a Decible reading and found it very quiet (for SUV standards?)
Cramped 3rd row, yeah it's best suited for kids, but I purchased this for the space with the 3rd row down:)

Oh, well we will each have to be ok with our purchase no matter what we got, and know some folks …

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

Not impressed with this review.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
They say at 3:00 that a child would have trouble reaching up to use the latch on top of the 2nd row seat to fold and slide forward to gain access to the third row. The same function can also be done by pulling up on the handle that is used to recline the seat backwards. When you're not sitting in the seat and pushing it back in order to recline it will fold and slide forward the same as is using the top latch.

·
Registered
448 Posts
He mentions the air is stale, maybe he should have turned off the recirculating button?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
They say at 3:00 that a child would have trouble reaching up to use the latch on top of the 2nd row seat to fold and slide forward to gain access to the third row. The same function can also be done by pulling up on the handle that is used to recline the seat backwards. When you're not sitting in the seat and pushing it back in order to recline it will fold and slide forward the same as is using the top latch.
That was a good and funny review.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Raiti is back with the Platinum "Lunar Dust" 😭
He does do I good job of recommending the HL Platinum as a good choice, even if it's a suddle recommendation, and not saying, like many others "Be sure to give the KIA / Hyundai" a drive, I think you'll love them and like purchase one, as they are nicer blah, blah, blah. He's fighting not saying it …

·
Registered
448 Posts
With the black or gray interior, it's not half bad. It's the gray door and console panels with the Tan or Glazed Caramel that seems a bit odd imo

121 - 140 of 161 Posts