Interior: Glazed Caramel
Option 1: All-Weather Floor and Cargo Mats
Option 2: Hood and Door Protective Film
Option 3: ToyotaCare Plus (no charge)
Negotiated Price: $44278.45
Fees: $914.50
Taxes: $1807.06
Out the Door: $47000.01

I had to order it from the factory at the beginning of June and put $1K down. Had gotten an amazing (to me) price from a guy in Tampa (I'm in Huntsville, AL) but the wife didn't want to deal with that, so I asked the local dealership to match it and they came within about $700. The all-weather mats are really nice, definitely recommend them. And Platinum is worth it if you're looking at Limited!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone done the Costco car purchase program recently? How does it work if there are cashback deals? Does the dealer factor that into the Final price? For Example, if MSRP is $52k and Costco price is $48k, and there is a $1k cashback promo, does the dealer sell it for $48k before the $1k cashback so your price w cashback is $47k plus tax?
Yes, in your example the price is $47,000. The Costco price does not take into account any Manufacturer to Customer Incentives. If Toyota is offering $1,000 cash back, that is separate from and will lower the price paid and negotiated by Costco.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I haven’t seen much out there about the Costco program, so I thought I would share my recent experience in TX.

The 2020 Highlander AWD Platinum Costco negotiated price is currently (June 20) Invoice less $1,000. Yes, didn’t have to negotiate or do anything other than flash my Costco card to get a price below invoice.

The dealer wanted to charge a $325 doc fee, and tried to charge another $100 for ‘nitrogen’ and wheel locks, but I said deliver the car with flat tires or remove the charge for nitrogen. I can get that for free from Costco. They agreed to waive that mark-up.

The price agreed with Costco fluctuates monthly, and is different for the different trims, but I hope this post is helpful to someone.

·
Registered
10 Posts
July 6 is the last day for current incentives. Any Toyota insiders know what the incentives are for the rest of the month of July? I'm hoping same or better and not worse incentives....

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
July 6 is the last day for current incentives. Any Toyota insiders know what the incentives are for the rest of the month of July? I'm hoping same or better and not worse incentives....
Hopefully better. 60 month apr deal didn’t impress me. 72 month would with low interest. Mine is due at port today... haven’t heard though. So this next one will probably be whatever incentive they have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'18 HL Ltd, '19 GMC Acadia Denali, '02 Honda Civic EX
976 Posts
...Any Toyota insiders know what the incentives are for the rest of the month of July?...
Like all things of this nature, those that know can't say and those that say don't know. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just took delivery of my new 2020 Highlander, here's the details:

Trim: Platinum
Body Style: FWD
Exterior: Magnetic Gray Metallic
Interior: Glazed Caramel
Option 1: All-Weather Floor and Cargo Mats
Option 2: Hood and Door Protective Film
Option 3: ToyotaCare Plus (no charge)
Negotiated Price: $44278.45
Fees: $914.50
Taxes: $1807.06
Out the Door: $47000.01

I had to order it from the factory at the beginning of June and put $1K down. Had gotten an amazing (to me) price from a guy in Tampa (I'm in Huntsville, AL) but the wife didn't want to deal with that, so I asked the local dealership to match it and they came within about $700. The all-weather mats are really nice, definitely recommend them. And Platinum is worth it if you're looking at Limited!
Could you tell us the MSRP price? FYI for everyone, to help everyone see a true apples to apples comparison, state the MSRP and then discounted/negotiated price BEFORE adding on taxes and fees since taxes & fees are different everywhere. However, if you get some Toyota Cash Incentive rebate that lowered the discounted/negotiated price, please list that.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Seems no change on deals.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Central Atlantic shows current incentives for Highlander as $1k cash back OR $1.5k TFS cashback, good til 8/3/20, anyone seeing the same? Most dealer website not fully updated yet. Emailed a few and they're slow to respond today.

UPDATE, 1 dealer emailed me back and said that it was 1k cashback OR 1.5k cashback if finance w Toyota, not both combined. Bummer.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Yea that’s what first pulled up for me because my
Work internet is pulled from California. So I entered my zip for Texas and it’s the same as last month which sucks. :(.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m in the southeast

Model trim level: Platinum Hybrid FWD
With or without a trade: $0
Options and add on (extended warranty, etc): all-weather floor liner/cargo liner, toyoguard, tints, pinstripe (which I’m indifferent about)
Color and if paid extra: Midnight Black Metallic
Dealer fees: $1,120
Where you are located: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Price Paid: 45,200 OTD
What Toyota did You go to

321 - 334 of 334 Posts