Toyota Nation Forum banner

421 - 440 of 456 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I went to Marietta Toyota but I was armed with lots of research and quotes from other dealers in the area. They just happened to have the exact color combo I wanted.
Thanks. I have not tried them. Many dealers do not have it in stock so hard to negotiate.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I’m being offered a 2020 highlander xle, White with black interior for $37,295 out the door before taxes and tags. Thoughts on the deal?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
fwd
Cargo net
Mudflaps
And they claim a no cost :
Vehicle Protection Package
Paint Renewer Cleaner
Paint Sealant
Fabric Guard
That vehicle protection package is $549. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
The 3m film is worth it imho. The other stuff definitely not. I’m having my bumper, fenders and lights done next Monday to finish the front end.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just picked mine up the other day.

Limited AWD with all weather mats as the only option, came to $43k OTD with everything included (taxes were 4.15%), $2500 in rebates from Toyota and financed with TFS. Not crazy but respectable given the very limited inventory in my area and other dealers in the region were not willing to trade their inventory without significant markup to my local dealerships.

As far as those "protection packages" they are all different as the dealerships use other shops or professionals in the area. They can be a good thing if they aren't too expensive and have a good warranty. I did get offered the 10 year extended warranty for about $1900 which they said was "at dealership cost" but I declined since I can get it anytime in the next 3 years or before 36k miles. Just wanted to share that in case anyone is considering it and wanted to a starting point to negotiate.

does anybody know what the August rebates are expected to be?
Not even the dealerships know that information until the first day or maybe late the night before.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just picked mine up the other day.

Limited AWD with all weather mats as the only option, came to $43k OTD with everything included (taxes were 4.15%), $2500 in rebates from Toyota and financed with TFS. Not crazy but respectable given the very limited inventory in my area and other dealers in the region were not willing to trade their inventory without significant markup to my local dealerships.

As far as those "protection packages" they are all different as the dealerships use other shops or professionals in the area. They can be a good thing if they aren't too expensive and have a good warranty. I did get offered the 10 year extended warranty for about $1900 which they said was "at dealership cost" but I declined since I can get it anytime in the next 3 years or before 36k miles. Just wanted to share that in case anyone is considering it and wanted to a starting point to negotiate.

Not even the dealerships know that information until the first day or maybe late the night before.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
How much is it?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
To do the bumper, fenders, headlights it’s $550 for the 10 year xpel self healing film.

·
Registered
12 Posts
How much is it?

I walked away from a couple of deals because they wouldn't take off this trash. Window etching, 3M film, scotch guard are less than $100 worth of crap you dont need.
If they are applying the 3M 10yr PPF for $549 its definitely worth it. Go and price any authorized after market detailer, depending on your location, it will be more or less the same.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
If they are applying the 3M 10yr PPF for $549 its definitely worth it. Go and price any authorized after market detailer, depending on your location, it will be more or less the same.
Yep. This is from an authorized xpel dealer in my area that is doing the rest. Not the Toyota dealer.

·
Registered
37 Posts
What I've seen is they apply thin strips along the front edge of the hood, door edges and a behind the wheel wells. I should clarify, I agree the product is good to have. What the dealer is giving for $500 is not.

·
Registered
12 Posts
What I've seen is they apply thin strips along the front edge of the hood, door edges and a behind the wheel wells. I should clarify, I agree the product is good to have. What the dealer is giving for $500 is not.

Thin strips...?!!!🤬...should've known, dealers always trying to fleece.. In that case, tell them take a long walk on short pier.

421 - 440 of 456 Posts