Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Sequoia TRD
31 Posts
Try
PT363-0C200-WT but change the WT from white to BL or whatever color you need. Seems white is WT, maybe BK for black. Remember if you change from chrome you have do to the lower grille and the fog light surrounds to totally black out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info.
I cannot find an image to match this part number anywhere.
Will Toyota sell this part to me?

·
Registered
2019 Sequoia TRD
31 Posts
Here is the ebay link at the bottom to the green one, but the thread right below is the one with the link to jbtaco's conversion which is the bomb. I can't find the part numbers for the lower grill, he's cut his bumper to accomdate the lights and skid plates so he didn't need those pieces. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2019 Sequoia TRD
31 Posts
So I was scoping out a TRD Pro while I was getting serviced today and the sales guy quoted me $999 for a set of factory TRD Pro running boards, $999 for the grill, needless to say thanks but no thanks. Of interest though is the Pro had one skid plate under the front oil pan but nothing from there back. I was surprised.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anyone know if it is difficult to do a the grille swap on my new Sequoia? Any YouTube’s videos that people have come across?

·
Registered
2019 Sequoia TRD
31 Posts
It got to be pretty simple. The only thing I haven't had a chance to check out is the sales guy told me there are sensors in the grill which I didn't realize, I thought the cameras were all in the module by the rear view mirror. I'll check that out this weekend. One other thing to think about is if you black out or color match your grill you'll have to do the bezel in the lower grill and the fog light surrounds if they're chrome like mine. I did see the TRD pro fog light assemblies on line but they are $495 a set.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am trying to remove grille on my own and I’m not having much luck.
I remove the 10 screws.
but it seems as though it is still afixed to the radiator grille assembly (top part between grille and hood) can anyone tell me how to remove grille from that?
I attached the stage I am at. Don’t see the clips they are referring to ANYWHERE. SMH.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts