Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the 2020 4 Runner (most likely the last model year before a complete redesign) will come with Toyota Safety Sense P. One would think Toyota would give it blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert to a modern vehicle (while retaining its off-road roots). I have read that it does and then I've read it doesn't. Report are conflicting. If you google it you will find both answers. Does anyone know for sure?

For starters, Toyota's new Safety Sense-P suite of driving aids is now standard across all trims. That means every 2020 4Runner comes with pre-collision warning with pedestrian detection, lane-departure warning, automatic high-beam headlights and high-speed adaptive cruise control (read: it doesn't work under 25 miles per hour). However, those looking for blind-spot monitoring will be disappointed. It's still not available on any trim.

The 2020 Toyota 4Runner now comes standard with a full suite of active safety tech including automatic emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, and blind-spot monitors.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts