Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
straight cash homie
18,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Honestly, looks like a mini LS, and nothing with the current Mirai which is puke.

·
Registered
08 Toyota Camry 2AZ-FE R9K Tuned
5,139 Posts
Not a bad look. I saw a Mirai in Wisconsin which surprised me. Just driving along I think I-794 and I see this Prius just leaking out water from the tail pipe. Nope, just a Mirai...

·
straight cash homie
18,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a bad look. I saw a Mirai in Wisconsin which surprised me. Just driving along I think I-794 and I see this Prius just leaking out water from the tail pipe. Nope, just a Mirai...
Surprising to see a Mirai in Wisconsin, because the FC stations are extremely limited, and largely relegated to the bigger cities.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks great.

I think this car could also be a preview of the new Lexus GS. It even rides on a shorter wheelbase version of the same platform of the Lexus LS.

·
straight cash homie
18,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks great.

I think this car could also be a preview of the new Lexus GS. It even rides on a shorter wheelbase version of the same platform of the Lexus LS.
The next GS is up in the air. Things aren't looking for a 5th Gen since sales have been abysmal and how everything that sells well is an SUV.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
34,917 Posts
I do NOT like that center console layout with that model, nor other Toyota models like the Camry. I think the Toyota designers are trying to be too minimalistic, and too slick in their designs. Functionality fail.

·
straight cash homie
18,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do NOT like that center console layout with that model, nor other Toyota models like the Camry. I think the Toyota designers are trying to be too minimalistic, and too slick in their designs. Functionality fail.
Compared this ugly mug, they had to rectify themselves

1 - 9 of 9 Posts