Toyota Nation Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Keep in mind that the gasket is new around the gate and that over time, and a short amount of time, the gasket will form around the gate and body. I think within a few months, it will look fine, and be in alignment. I've seen it before. You don't want the gasket to leak, so this isn't a bad thing.... and you have 3 years if something goes South....
No, it’s all plastic tailgate

·
Registered
2020 Highlander Platinum - Moon Dust
313 Posts
This cars are not cheap by any means. Just think about sticker price, not what you paid as most of you paid at least 2k to 5 K below sticker price. The well-equipped XLE is 45 K, compare to meduim family income to 68 K. That is 66%. Or its no payment down over 60 months - 800 to 900 dollars a month.
I would manufactures pay more attention to this detail, at least door and hatches align properly, so car would not look crooked.
That's crazy dude. You should have been able to get it for a lot less. Did you watch any of Kevin Hunters videos on YT? :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I was referring to sticker price not what we paid for it. Just sticker price compare to other cars. it's nothing to do with deal out door for the Highlander.

That's crazy dude. You should have been able to get it for a lot less. Did you watch any of Kevin Hunters videos on YT? :)

41 - 44 of 44 Posts