Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends,

I am currently looking at a Black 2021 Venza LE at a local dealer. I wanted to see what is the best OTD price were you able to get quoted for LE model? I am in Nevada (sales tax is 8.375%). According to true car, OTD price is around $35.5-36K (with taxes, delivery and doc fees).

·
Registered
268 Posts
That's in line with what I paid for my LE. I think they only discounted $750 (the current Toyota promo on the vehicle), but they did give me the highest trade in on my old vehicle, plus some good dealer perks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello friends,

I am currently looking at a Black 2021 Venza LE at a local dealer. I wanted to see what is the best OTD price were you able to get quoted for LE model? I am in Nevada (sales tax is 8.375%). According to true car, OTD price is around $35.5-36K (with taxes, delivery and doc fees).
Nevada has a limited number of dealers and competition might not be the best. l would be prepared to shop neighboring states CA, UT, AZ etc to get a better deal and either buy out of state or use is as leverage in Nevada..
Are you closer to Vegas or Reno? l believe northern CA has a $1000 rebate while other areas have $750. Are you looking at "black" or "celestial black". I haven't seen many black, but there are many celestial black in my area which carry a $425 premium color charge.
You may want to configure a venza on true car and change the zip code to northern and Southern Nevada, Phoenix, Southern ca, Northern ca etc to get an idea of the pricing by region.
The true car prices differ significantly from the NYC metro area compared to a 3 hour drive into Harrisburg Pennsylvania/Western Maryland area where the price difference is > $1000 cheaper outside of NYC area. The NYC/NJ area has a $750 rebate while PA and MD have $1000.
In NYC/NJ you can probably get 2k off MSRP including rebate without much negotiation on an LE. I would expect to be able to get 3000 to 3500 off MSRP in PA or MD.

·
straight cash homie
21,942 Posts
Nevada has a limited number of dealers and competition might not be the best. l would be prepared to shop neighboring states CA, UT, AZ etc to get a better deal and either buy out of state or use is as leverage in Nevada..
Are you closer to Vegas or Reno? l believe northern CA has a $1000 rebate while other areas have $750. Are you looking at "black" or "celestial black". I haven't seen many black, but there are many celestial black in my area which carry a $425 premium color charge.
You may want to configure a venza on true car and change the zip code to northern and Southern Nevada, Phoenix, Southern ca, Northern ca etc to get an idea of the pricing by region.
The true car prices differ significantly from the NYC metro area compared to a 3 hour drive into Harrisburg Pennsylvania/Western Maryland area where the price difference is > $1000 cheaper outside of NYC area. The NYC/NJ area has a $750 rebate while PA and MD have $1000.
In NYC/NJ you can probably get 2k off MSRP including rebate without much negotiation on an LE. I would expect to be able to get 3000 to 3500 off MSRP in PA or MD.
This. I remember going into Vegas and many local Toyotas had dealer plates of dealers from the LA area (Where I'm from). That speaks volume in which if you want to get a better deal on a car, make the trip to across the state line.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I just got back from Centennial Toyota in north Las Vegas. I am not making this up. I was quoted $33000 OTD (includes car price, tax, title and other fees) plus all weather mat package for 2021 Venza LE (BLACK). I think this is the best price I've seen on this car. I will go with them.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just got back from Centennial Toyota in north Las Vegas. I am not making this up. I was quoted $33000 OTD (includes car price, tax, title and other fees) plus all weather mat package for 2021 Venza LE (BLACK). I think this is the best price I've seen on this car. I will go with them.
That is a solid deal provided it is an OTD price and the dealer doesn't have any surprises planned. l just saw the car on the dealer website. It looks sharp.
It appears Nevada has $1250 cash back (750 rebate + 500 bonus cash).
Let us know what you decide.

How did you get the 33k OTD quote. Did you negotiate heavily or was it offered immediately?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is a solid deal provided it is an OTD price and the dealer doesn't have any surprises planned. l just saw the car on the dealer website. It looks sharp.
It appears Nevada has $1250 cash back (750 rebate + 500 bonus cash).
Let us know what you decide.

How did you get the 33k OTD quote. Did you negotiate heavily or was it offered immediately?
Dealership seemed to have been very slow in last few weeks. I am also working with sales guy who sold me my 2019 Corolla Hatchback. Also, the car has been on their lot for few months. I compared prices with another dealer and they were also offering LE for same price with mats.

·
straight cash homie
21,942 Posts
Did you get any quotes from dealers outside of the Valley just to see how they compare? It seems that transaction prices are somewhat close to MSRP.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Did you get any quotes from dealers outside of the Valley just to see how they compare? It seems that transaction prices are somewhat close to MSRP.
Only checked Findlay. They were in same ballpark (~$50) with same offer. I went with Centennial since they are close to my house and their maintenance department is good and I have bought other vehicles from them.

·
Registered
69 Posts
SF Bay Area - I paid $29,900 + tax in mid Jan / 2021. This included the USD1000 factory incentive. I declined financing. I went to a dealer w/ 47 units on the lot.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good, but in Vegas after taxes and fees it came out withinball park. I got all weather floor and trunk mats for free. I just picked it up today. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The best offer I have got in maryland for LE is 30800 OTD.
But I end up buying XLE with softex package and audio upgrade package for 36800 OTD.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The best offer I have got in maryland for LE is 30800 OTD.
But I end up buying XLE with softex package and audio upgrade package for 36800 OTD.
That is a good offer. What is your state's sale tax on the Venza?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello friends,

AFTER DISCOUNT AND $750 REBATE AND TAKING THE 1.9 X 60 MONTHS I GOT MY 2021 VENZA LIMITED MSRP $41,759 FOR $38,100....... PLUS FEES.......... I'M IN SoCal....That was in March so I'm sure if you try you can beat this by at least $250.00.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
LE carpet mats Red color msrp $34339 price paid $30089 - $1500 rebate = $28589 Molle Toyota Kansas City MO purchases 4/23/2021. This dealer normally has 600 cars/trucks in stock, today about 85 left in stock.

·
Registered
22 Posts
LE carpet mats Red color msrp $34339 price paid $30089 - $1500 rebate = $28589 Molle Toyota Kansas City MO purchases 4/23/2021. This dealer normally has 600 cars/trucks in stock, today about 85 left in stock.
WOW! You got a great deal on a really nice car!

·
Registered
'21 Venza XLE
98 Posts
Any deals in the Atlanta area? Interested in a Venza XLE with SofTex package.

The best advertised prices I’ve seen online are $1,000 Internet Price discounts. TrueCar indicates maybe another $700 could be negotiated off.

We checked out one today that had a $2,000 dealer “Market Adjustment” charge. Not to mention another grand or so in protection packages. Yikes!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts