Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 2021 Venza and I am having a hard time trying to turn off the beeping noises whenever I press the buttons for radio control, temperature change, & fan buttons. I have been able to turn off the beep noise on the touchscreen itself. However, the buttons below the touchscreen, I cannot turn that off. Has anyone been able to turn off the annoying beep noise??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did that. No go. And I can't mess with it now, since I backed the Venza out of the garage this morning for my wife to drive to her school, and the right rear tire was flat! It took 3-4 hours for Toyota Roadside to get a tow truck there (and you have to specify flatbed, since NONE of the wheels can be touching while in tow due to the AWD!). Anyway, I'll be calling AAA, instead. I remember calling Toyota Roadside a couple of times in the past, and it always takes WAY too long. Oh, and I had the driver take it to Fort Bend Toyota, which is only five minutes from our house, and they have to order the tire! ARGH! They'll get it tomorrow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts