Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Interesting. I just saw an article that said that Toyota is temporarily shutting down eight manufacturing plants and that the average wait for a Toyota Hybrid is 18 months! I am not telling you it is accurate because I honestly don’t know, but I did see an article that says that it is true.

·
Registered
2021 Toyota Venza XLE
118 Posts
What grabbed my attention was the USB-C ports. The charging on my vehicle is awful with usb-a. Now I know on other Toyota vehicles you can upgrade the port with aftermarket ports. I haven’t seen one for the venza.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What grabbed my attention was the USB-C ports. The charging on my vehicle is awful with usb-a. Now I know on other Toyota vehicles you can upgrade the port with aftermarket ports. I haven’t seen one for the venza.
Hopefully we gonna be able to update the multimedia display with the new Toyota infotainment system

·
Registered
358 Posts
Why wouldn't they do something useful for 2023 and put a power passenger seat that would go up and down in the Venza that would be more useful than the other cosmetic garbage.
There aren't any Nightshade upgrades for the interior, but Toyota adds more standard equipment to the XLE trim level. You'll get the larger 12.3-inch display, and if you aren't interested in the darkside, a 10-inch HUD and an eight-way power passenger seats are standard on the Limited model.

·
Registered
39 Posts
There aren't any Nightshade upgrades for the interior, but Toyota adds more standard equipment to the XLE trim level. You'll get the larger 12.3-inch display, and if you aren't interested in the darkside, a 10-inch HUD and an eight-way power passenger seats are standard on the Limited model.
I will go to the dealer and check that out, I have a 22 with 700 miles on it and I can't get in the passenger seat..... Jim

·
2011 Venza V6/FWD
25 Posts
Why wouldn't they do something useful for 2023 and put a power passenger seat that would go up and down in the Venza that would be more useful than the other cosmetic garbage.
If you reference the Toyota-Lexus Pressroom site they mention the addition of an 8-way power passenger seat (new for 2023) on the Limited grade Venza.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Safety Sense 2.5 is being added on the 2023 Venza. Since I want a Limited model, I'll wait for the 2023, in order to get the 8 way passenger seat that is also going to be a new feature on 2023 Limited models.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts