Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd love to turbo a 2JZ-GE in a GS300. I see that Turbonetics offers a kit. Anybody seen any write-ups about it. They say 8lbs of boost and 320 hp. Uses a special head gasket to lower compression. Will the 2JZ-GE pistons stand up to that? -- Matt

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Turbonetics offers good quality stuff. I wouldn't doubt that they do what they say. However I can't verify their exact numbers.

But Sportivo Concepts will be releasing a stage 2 kit next year that that will give an estimated 345hp. However it is still in the works.

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
SmokingTiresV6 said:
Turbonetics offers good quality stuff. I wouldn't doubt that they do what they say. However I can't verify their exact numbers.

But Sportivo Concepts will be releasing a stage 2 kit next year that that will give an estimated 345hp. However it is still in the works.
We are?... cool I guess I can relax and not have to push the Oct delivery time frame...

thanks mike thats a huge burden lifted off my shoulders

·
ECHO....Echo....echo....
1,022 Posts
Sportivo Concepts said:
We are?... cool I guess I can relax and not have to push the Oct delivery time frame...

thanks mike thats a huge burden lifted off my shoulders
:lol: nice...your rep knows more than you? at least it's good news and not bad. :thumbup: :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
You should have been at NOPI, we had like 9 turbo'd GS300s out there with SELOC. Just about every brand of Turbo represented.

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
SmokingTiresV6 said:
http://sportivoconcepts.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=26

Read your own post. Did you mess up on the year? You have it as Oct. '05. Or did you mean the 5th of October?

Either way, keep it moving Will. We have a GS300 that needs a turbo kit!
Dude look at the way I date everything..... when I write dates I write it like this dd/mmm, dd/mmm/yyyy and dd/mmm/yy.

They launch on the 5th of Oct on my birthday ten days before I relaunch the online store

1 - 9 of 9 Posts