Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i got a 2.0 corolla i dont know what to modify anymore i got almost all the bolt on parts like filter,msd coil n amplifier,headers,tension wires,fuel reg...etc. it currenltly run 14.5 not bad for a stock internals engine...so if ya know some nice mods for this engine please say so...i like mods which ya dont have to open up the engine,coz im plannin to do dat last...but internal mod are surely be appreciated:thumbup: and how do i attach an image here?? and to those whose lukin for a CF hood for AE92...i got one;)

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
So you stuck a 3sge in your Corolla? Why not just use a 4age or 4agze :confused:

Also, I thin you should give us the full rundown on engine mods you haev it you want us to tell you what ELSE to get. No point in us wasting your time noting things you already have. Plus we will be better suited to give you ideas that acutally compliment your setup. :thumbup:

·
GT-i Crew
632 Posts
Talisman18 said:
So you stuck a 3sge in your Corolla? Why not just use a 4age or 4agze :confused:

No point in us wasting your time noting things you already have. . :thumbup:
Err.. I differ, I have a 2nd Gen 3S-GE sitting in my Celica and I would really like to know what other people have done to theirs.

People always post about 5S-FE this and 5S-FE that, and its natural cause thats one of Toyotas highest selling engines in the US and Canada but bot abroad... so I would really appreciate to hear what he has done to his engine. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts