Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well dont say it cant be done becuase it can, so HA HA

BUt yeah haha my tires make a loud noise when i lock it up

but o well what ******* doesnt want big mud tires on their truck right...

caution: did alot of cutting but you cant really tell by loooking at it!

·
Spanky!
329 Posts
check the upper a-arm for the noise when you lock it up. i have 285's and when i turn it all the way the tread rubs on the arm. the first week i couldnt find where it was coming from and it was pissing me off. i found it because the a-arm was dirty and from where the tire had rubbed it, it had cleaned it off. i havent decided what im going to do about it yet though. and yes i have a spacer

·
Ron Jeremy's twin brother
06 Tacoma-SOLD
1,461 Posts
Let's see a picture of the cutting! Just curious how much had to be done.

Looks good tho.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ill take some pics tomrow of what i cut, and yes it does rub on the arm just a hair at full lock, and yeah i have a spacer also on front and back...but im thinking of a body lift to, i know it wont help the rubbing but still just to have one thanks and again ill try to get somemore pictures up soon...

kinda like what a wise man once said" if those tires arent rubbing then they are not big enough..."

·
need to find money tree
2005 Tacoma
1,978 Posts
njmueller363 said:
They kind of look bald...maybe its just me...or they're caked full of sand
well he did say he got them used for only $100 with not a whole lot of tread left.

I think they look cool. My whole family is from Tennessee so I know all about the ******* and his truck with big tires:lol: looks cool:thumbup:

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
^ i was wondering the same thing, but I have been a crushgroove around here lately, so I figured I'd wait. I had to trim a lot to clear 285's under compression and full lock, too. Did you have to trim the cab mount to clear those 315's?

tacogrande, I hope the dog was not hurt.:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts